At Wynnum-Manly Community Health Centre, we are keen to receive your feedback. It assists us in improving our services both for you and for your community. As a health care consumer, you have a right to provide feedback and have your concerns heard.
If you are happy about the care and services provided at Wynnum-Manly Community Health Centre or have a suggestion or complaint, please let us know.
How to provide feedback
To provide your feedback, simply contact us using the details below. Please provide:
- the clinic or department relating to your feedback
- a full description of your experience
- if you would like one of our Consumer Liaison Officers to get in touch with you, please also provide your full name and contact details. You can choose to remain anonymous if you wish.
Contact our Consumer Liaison Office via:
- Email: Consumer_Liaison_Bayside@health.qld.gov.au
- Post: Consumer Liaison Office, Redland Hospital, PO Box 585, CLEVELAND QLD 4163
- Phone: (07) 3488 3111
It will help us if you can provide your full name, contact details, the clinic/department that provided the service, and a full description of your experience.
You also have the option of contacting the Office of the Health Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is independent from Metro South Health and can be contacted by:
- Online: www.oho.qld.gov.au
- Phone: 133 OHO (133 646)
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: PO Box 13281 George St, Brisbane QLD 4003
We take your privacy seriously. It is important to note that there will be no record of your complaint attached to your medical chart. All complaints are treated with the utmost confidentiality at all times. Compliments will be forwarded to relevant staff and their supervisors.