We provide comprehensive care to adults with:
- current foot ulcers
- peripheral vascular disease
- peripheral neuropathy
- previous foot ulceration and/or amputation.
The High Risk Foot Service has skilled podiatrists with access to nurses, dietitians, occupational therapists, social workers, physiotherapists and medical specialists. We will work with you to:
- improve your knowledge and understanding of your foot or lower limb condition
- provide education, resources and advice about chronic disease
- improve your self-confidence and enable you to self-manage your condition
- promote a better sense of health and independence across your whole life.
A referral is required from your GP, medical specialists, hospital or allied health practitioner.