We provide comprehensive care to adults with chronic respiratory disease, including:
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- pulmonary fibrosis.
Our services has access to respiratory nurse educators, dietitians, occupational therapist, social workers, physiotherapists, psychologists and Indigenous Health Workers. We work together to:
- partner with you to improving your knowledge and understanding of their chronic lung disease
- provide education, resources and advice about chronic lung disease
- improve your self-confidence and enable you to self-manage your chronic lung condition
- promote a better sense of health and independence across your whole life
- demonstrate and discuss current resources that are available to help manage chronic respiratory lung conditions.