The TRI Clinical Research Facility (CRF) is located at the Princess Alexandra Hospital (PAH) and operated by Metro South Hospital and Health Service.
The CRF provides state-of-the-art specialist facilities, resources and expertise for investigator led and commercially sponsored clinical trials. The clinical trials team have extensive experience in clinical trial management and coordination across multiple phases of clinical research.
Benefits of utilising the CRF include:
• The use of a purpose-built facility where patient comfort is priority
• Spacious, light filled rooms with a calming atmosphere
• Specialist nursing staff on-site to attend patients
• Temperature monitored storage for Investigational Product (IP) and Laboratory samples
• Full integration with the PAH Digital Hospital
• Clinical trials conducted adhering to all applicable national and international standards
• Implementation planning to ensure trial will be completed efficiently
• Full access to PAH emergency and medical services including rapid response team and ICU
• Patient entertainment including TV and internet
For more information contact:
Clinical Nurse Consultant
T +61 7 3176 8708
F +61 7 3443 7374