Visitors are able to attend our facilities in Metro South Health.
Please refer to our hospital visitor restrictions for current information on visitation restrictions at our facilities and mask requirements.
At PA Hospital
- Visitors are welcome between 10am-8pm.
Please note: Some wards may have different hours. Please check with the relevant ward.
Mask requirements / physical distancing
All patients and visitors/support persons (where tolerated) must maintain physical distancing where possible and wear a face mask, if safe to do so, if they cannot stay 1.5m apart from other people. Density rules allow one person per two square metres (2m2). You will be required to check in using the Check in Qld app when visiting the hospital. Hospital staff need to adhere to appropriate PPE requirements.
You must not visit hospital if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or asked to quarantine
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have been overseas (excluding safe travel zone countries) or visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- are waiting on COVID-19 test results (except for tests due to surveillance testing obligations)
- are unwell in any way, particularly with a fever, cough, sore throat and shortness of breath.
Thank you for your support and understanding.