The aim of this award is to recognise both Enrolled and Registered Nurses for their consistent and outstanding contribution of excellence to the development and learning of others.
Nurse/s of any level working within any unit or team outlined within the PAH Organisational Structure (PDF, 94.57 KB).
Outline how the nurse meets the following criteria:
- High level clinical skills and knowledge
- High level interpersonal communication skills
- Active in the education of both self and others
- Preceptorship/mentorship/role modelling.
Nominations are to be made by completing the online nomination form below. The NPDU is accountable for coordinating this award.
- Submissions open: Friday, 12 March 2021
- Submissions close: Friday, 16 April 2021 (extended)
Decision making governance process
The NPDU collate all nominations. Names are forwarded to Divisional Nursing Executive for endorsement. Each staff member who has been nominated will receive the reward and recognition outlined below.
Reward and recognition
- Nurses meeting the eligibility criteria will be acknowledged on International Nurses Day and presented with a Magnet Nursing Excellence Badge and Certificate of Appreciation
- Award details will be included within the EDNS Newsletter and PAH Nursing Services Annual Review.
- Bernadette Thomson, A/Nursing Director Education NPDU
- Phone: (07) 3176 2780.
Nominations have now closed.