- About us
- Hospitals and centres
- Patients and visitors
- Join our team
- Get involved
- Clinician resources
- Refer your patient
Logan hospital community advisors will help us reach further into the community by communicating relevant information about construction projects at Logan Hospital, and help us ensure the services we deliver is person centred.
This is an exciting time for the Logan Hospital starting with the announcement of the Logan Maternity refurbishment and expansion. Logan Hospital's community advisors will work alongside staff to deliver our key messages and navigate the significant capital works and disruptions during construction.
We are now recruiting for our community advisors. If you want to join us on this exciting journey simply click on the link below and complete the Expression of Interest now:
For more information on the role click on the role description below:
- Provide information on the Logan Hospital Infrastructure Program to all service areas, patients, visitors and the wider community
- Be a point of liaison for all patients and visitors
- Support wayfinding in and around the hospital during construction
- Deliver key messages at local events and community meetings
- Work alongside clinicians and staff from all parts of the Logan Hospital to ensure care is person centred
- And so much more!