As an intern at Logan Hospital, you’ll get experience across broad range of clinical areas throughout the year, with support and encouragement from our friendly community of senior staff.
Why choose Logan Hospital?
- Learn and grow – a comprehensive orientation program and ongoing weekly education and clinical skills workshops
- Personal and professional support – guidance and mentoring from Medical Education Officers and Director of Clinical Training
- Great rotations – across a broad range of adult and paediatric specialties
- Ideally located – halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- A place of opportunity – be part of one of Queensland’s largest ever hospital expansions.
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Palliative Care
- Mental Health - Adult and Adolescent
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- ENT Surgery
How to apply
Preference Logan Hospital as your number one choice in Queensland’s annual intern campaign.
Applications for the 2024 intern year are open from 8 May – 8 June 2023.
Read more at the Queensland Health website.