Connecting you to recovery and wellbeing
The Adult Wellbeing Service can help you to explore and achieve wellbeing.
We work together on a recovery plan.
- You will work with clinicians, peer workers and peers to choose your goals and design your own journey to recovery
- The team will assist you to access health care, work, education and social support services to help you succeed
- The team can provide support to those close to you, so they too understand where you want to go, how you plan to get there and how they can be involved in your journey
- We strive to promote and advocate for improved access to general healthcare services for all consumers
- We provide information, advice and support to other health service providers involved in your overall wellbeing (e.g. GP, Psychologist, Diabetes nurse etc.
- Our team support and uphold the rights of consumers to make informed decisions and to actively participate in their recovery
Patients over the age of 18 with severe and persistent mental illness, who required intensive support to develop links with local services that can assist them in understanding and managing their mental illness.
- Nursing staff
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Peer Recovery Support Workers
We all work together, along with general practice, non-government agencies and key stakeholders like education, child safety, housing, police, youth justice, and drug and alcohol services.
Patients can access the team via referral from one of MSAMHS’ teams such as mood, psychosis or the inpatient team. Services can be accessed via https://metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/mhcall
Logan-Beaudesert Adult Wellbeing Service
Cnr Armstrong and Loganlea Roads Meadowbrook QLD 4131
Ph: 3089 2736