LADDERS (Logan Adolescent Drug Dependencies Early Response Service) provides a free service for young people aged 12-25 and their families/significant others who are experiencing problematic drug and alcohol use. LADDERS aims to reduce the harm caused by drug and alcohol use by offering a range of services in a friendly and non-judgmental space including:
- Advice, information and counselling on ways to manage, reduce and stop your substance use
- Assessment and advice in a friendly, non-judgemental space
- Information and education on alcohol and other drug use
- Individual and group therapy
- Support programs for families/significant others
- Outpatient withdrawal/reduction support
- Peer support
- Nursing assessment and interventions
No Wrong Door
At times you may be referred to us and after speaking with us, you may decide that we are not the right service for you; if this is the case we will support you to find the right service.
Where is LADDERS?
LADDERS is conveniently located at the Logan Central Community Mental health Centre- 51 Wembley Road, Logan Central.
We are in walking distance from Woodridge Train Station and bus stops. Phone Translink on 13 12 30 or visit translink.com.au for more information. There are some car parks available on site but these are limited.
We are open Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
How can a health professional or organisation refer to LADDERS?
Referral letter to be e-mailed to MSAMHS_ADS_LADDERS@health.qld.gov.au.
Please contact LADDERS on 07 3489 2700 if you require further information.