This is an opportunity for all staff across Metro South Health to receive information on the digital transformation, future technology projects and digital innovations, and local to state-wide current and future direction in digitalisation.
Hear from industry leaders on current and future plans, and our vision, with key deliverables and sustainable outcomes in the digital space.
With special guest speaker
Dr Richard Ashby
Chief Executive, eHealth Queensland and Chief Information Officer
Further presentations from:
- Mr Don Baker, Project Officer, NUM/MUM Project, Office of the Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer
- Ms Amy Barnett, Director Clinical Services Excellence Team & Healthcare Innovation & Excellence Collaboration (HITEC) Clinical Excellence Division
- Dr Michael Cleary, Executive Director, PAH-QEII Health Network
- Ms Renea Collins, ieMR Clinical Director, ieMR Centre of Excellence
- Ms Kerri Holzhauser, Nursing Director Nursing Services, eHealth Mentor
RSVP by Friday 24 November to: PAH-EDNS-ESO@health.qld.gov.au.
Registration and morning tea from 9.30am for a 10am sharp session commencement.
To join the conference simply dial the code listed below.
You can use any Queensland Health videoconference machine, Queensland Health Cisco Jabber (MOVI) device, mobile phone or landline phone to dial into the VMR.
- Personal VMR: Qld Health Dial Code: 065459
- Non Qld Health Telehealth Portal (PexIP) Participants Dial: 065459
- Non Qld Health External Video Participants Dial: email@example.com
- Phone Participants Dial: 1300 590 084. Enter Dial Code above followed by #.
- If your VMR is protected by a PIN, you will hear an additional prompt.
Please note: VMR calls do not automatically hang up the call at the end of the Conference. To avoid unnecessary call charges please ensure you end your call at the completion of the conference.