The members of CFAHR hold a range of different types of research capacity building positions, which vary in nature depending on the funding source for their roles and the numbers of external partners engaged in the position.
The members of CFAHR hold positions that
- are either funded purely through MSH or involve conjoint investment from University partners
- are employed by health or employed by a University partner
- are full time or part time
- range from early career to experienced researchers
- are across the Health Practitioner salary levels.
The CFAHR team is always keen to discuss expanding the team – either through developing new collaborations, or expanding existing collaborations with the University sector or other sources of funding.
CFAHR’s organisational structure (see Figure 1 below) is conceptualised around the notion that the Centre functions as a team, in which the individual differences of the roles and employment structures of each member are acknowledged and respected.