Aim of the competition
The aim of this competition is to recognise nursing quality improvement initiatives by PAH nursing staff conducted from 1 January 2020. We invite all PAH nursing staff to showcase your nursing quality initiative.
To be eligible, applicant/s must be a:
To share your nursing quality initiative, complete the IND2021 BOQI Template (PPTX, 1.39 MB) provided and ensure this addresses each of the following:
- Outline the name of the nursing quality initiative
- Briefly describe the background/problem (ie: what problem existed? Why did the quality initiative need to be undertaken?)
- Goal (outline the intended goal ie: what was the desired improvement of this initiative)
- Intervention (explain in detail what was done? When did it occur?)
- Who were the participants involved in this project
- Outcomes (what was achieved?)
Please submit your presentation using the submission form below. The Centre of Nursing Excellence (CNE) is accountable for coordinating this award.
- Submissions open: Friday, 12 March 2021
- Submissions close: Friday, 16 April 2021 (extended)
On the day
- Attend the Battle of the Quality Initiative
- Conduct a 1 minute presentation of your quality initiative
- The audience will vote on the favourite presentation
- The top two presentations that receive the most votes will have another 5-10 minutes each to explain their quality initiative in further detail
- The audience will then vote for the winner.
Reward and recognition
- The winning presentation will receive the Executive Director Nursing Services Perpetual Award, Excellence in Innovation Shield.
- A prize will also be awarded to the runner up.
- Bernadette Clarke, Magnet CNC
- Phone: (07) 3176 2892