Visitor Restrictions at our facilities due to COVID-19
Please refer to our hospital visitor restrictions for current information on visitation restrictions at our facilities and mask requirements. If you have any symptoms or are concerned about your exposure to COVID-19, you can visit one of the fever clinic locations in Metro South. Thank you for your support and understanding during this time.
At Beaudesert Hospital
- Beaudesert Hospital has person-directed visiting hours, however the following restrictions will apply:
- Birth suites - 2 support persons per birth 24 hours a day
- Maternity Inpatient Ward - 2 visitors at a time, ensure physical distancing
- Antenatal appointments, Maternity Assessment Unit - 2 support persons.
Visitors are encouraged to maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres from others, where possible. You may be asked to check in and provide contact details when visiting the hospital.
You must not visit hospital if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or asked to quarantine
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have been overseas (excluding safe travel zone countries) or visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- are waiting on COVID-19 test results (except for tests due to surveillance testing obligations)
- are unwell in any way, particularly with a fever, cough, sore throat and shortness of breath.
We understand that there may be situations that will need special consideration and ask that you call ahead with staff in your ward/area.
Exceptions may be granted for patients in:
- Palliative/End-of-life care
- Intensive Care.
Other exemptions may be granted for emergency or other compassionate grounds.
Thank you for your support and understanding.