Beaudesert Hospital is a modern rural health care facility located in Queensland’s Scenic Rim region. The hospital has a rich history, having provided quality health care services to the local community for almosy 120 years.
Services we provide
At Beaudesert Hospital we provide a range of specialty services including:
- a 24-hour emergency department
- maternity and antenatal services
- general medicine and surgery
- mental health
- palliative care
- oral health
- and a number of outpatient clinics.
We provide a range of minor surgical procedures under local and general anaesthetic, allowing local residents to receive treatment closer to home. There are obstetric and antenatal services for local women as well as child health services.
At Beaudesert we also have a range of allied health services to support diagnosis, recovery and quality of life for the community, including dietetics, physiotherapy, social work, speech patholgy and occupational therapy.
In the 2018-2019 financial year, there were:
- 2,868 patients admitted to the hospital
- 13,897 patients admitted to the emergency department
- 9,995 outpatient clinic appointments
- 303 babies born.
In the 2018-2019 financial year, Beaudesert Hospital employed more than 120 staff* including
- healh professionals
- operational officers
- adminstration nd clerical staff.
*full time equivalent staff.